15 October 2009

Streams of consciousness don't have fullstops

I got 9.5 out of 10 for my statistics assignment. I was sad.


I got 40/100 for my theatre assignment. I was overjoyed.


Walked past a crying caucasian girl in school like everyone else.


Then i stopped. And went back.


There's this show. Boy grows up with foster parents not knowing his destiny. One day he meets an old man who presents to him an awesome weapon to seek his destiny but he hesitates. He returns home to find his parents killed. He takes on the path he was born for. Tell me, why does Richard Cypher from Legend of the Seeker sound like Luke Skywalker?


Mom will be in church tomorrow. I'm selling advertising space on her arm cast at 10 dollars per square inch. But 3 get one free. Limited offers, contact early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home