09 October 2009

Sanguine

This is an important post to me.



When i was much younger i took a personality test.

The result showed that i was an influencer and sanguine.



I agreed.



But i did not know exactly what sanguine was.



Sanguine is a colour. I thought it was like cyan. Blue-green, turquoise.

It's peaceful. Sanguine sounds so peaceful anyway.



So in everything i did from then i was always more passive, because i thought i was.



But sanguine is not cyan, and sanguine is not peaceful.



I was told i was something i was not,
I believed i was something i was not,
I acted like something i was not,
I became something i was not.



Sanguine...


Is actually the colour of blood.


And it does not get more passionate than that.



I was Sanguine.

But after acting cyan for so long,

I am sanguine no more.



But this leads to the question.

What really matters?

Knowing who you are now?



Or knowing what you want to be, and believing it?

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahlsmith said...

justin dear...

I'm a sanguine.

(and interestingly enough that's the colour of my nails now)

so... there you go. =)

maybe that's why you came to me, because maybe I represent something that you want to be, and that's buried deep inside, something that was left... untouched, alone.

time to wake up what you forgot. =)

(and next time, when you don't know what something is, don't assume - go and check!)

-- sarah

3:21 pm, October 09, 2009  
Blogger Justin said...

Thanks you dear.

You hit the nail on the head there. I did see something i wanted to be.

And i only found out what colour Sanguine really was when i was with you. Might have some relation to your nail polish bottle breaking too...

-Just

3:40 pm, October 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home