05 October 2009

The Things People Say

I was in pain yesterday at worship practice. The band noticed. But i didn't tell them.
I was in pain over dinner. Chris and Huiqi noticed and asked. But i didn't tell them.
I was in pain at home. Mom and Marianne didn't notice, but i told them.

It was a kind of pain i could not tell people about easily.

We called the doctor.

Just a muscle strain thankfully.

Weird location though.

Told Jon Ma my best friend about it. His reply?

Hahahahahahaha!



Mom, I'm feeling lonely, i'm feeling emo, i'm sad. I remember when i last felt this way, i bought a fighting fish, and i was never alone for as long as it lived. Mom, can i buy another fighting fish?

No.



My aunt asked what i'm studying now. Psychology, i replied. I have not seen so much horror on a person's face before.

I don't want to visit you next time!



Maybe she watches The Mentalist too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home