05 October 2009

Pane

Horror of horrors, this morning after careful checks, i found out that evil Footrot is back.


Somewhere between Dettol having 10 times more protection than ordinary soaps and Shokubutsu Anti-Bacterial body wash is a lie.


I was running towards a water dispenser today. Didn't notice the puddle of water around it. Slipped. Tried to brake with my foot. It contacted the sharp metal corner.


My skin was thick on my foot, it did not break. But i was bleeding under my skin.


Playing with the paper measuring tape from IKEA today. Went to wash my hands. Running water revealed a paper cut on my fingers to my pain receptors.


I wore a shirt that was colourful enough to stand out even among arts students today. Can't remember if it was Yinhong or Bernice who bought this shirt with me on my first shopping adventure at Bugis street.


What's going on. PsyJ would want to say it's a cry for attention, but i won't let him say it. Yinhong says physical pain activates the same neural pathways as emotional pain. I don't know what to say. I have never asked for help before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home