12 October 2009

Crash and Burn

I suddenly feel rebellious.
I feel like questioning authority.
I feel angst and angry.


Never really felt like this before...



You know what that means?!


Yeah!


I've finally hit the stage of growth known as adolescence!



Better late than never i guess. Anyway, i came home last night past midnight, and i didn't even tell my mommy what time i was getting home! Ha take that authority figure! I'm doing whatever i want from now!



But that was yesterday. Today, after pulling that stunt last night, i got an sms from dad that mom fell and he's taking her to the A&E. Ok now i feel guilty.



So coming home,
i washed the water bottles,
ironed the clothes,
flipped the socks that had just been washed
and helped my mom around.



And thus transited from adolescence to maturity in one day. Yay?



Don't worry about mom by the way. She's quite okay.

If anyone should worry about her it'll be my sister.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home