19 September 2009

When The Tears Fall

Tears fell 4 times today.



All regarding tonight's Bible study.



I'd usually tell you what i felt and how amazing the passage was, but this time i won't. God's word doesn't need paraphrasing by me. Just take the time to read it slowly.



Here's the context: David, after spending 37 years of his life in the field, has finally been crowned king. God's promise to him has finally come to pass. Then God adds something...



"When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son."



2 chapters later,



Mephibosheth bowed down and said, "What is your servant, that you should notice a dead dog like me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home