06 April 2009

Argh

Today i tried to call India again.

Last month, i wrote to the Indian university i wanted to enter.

My mail bounced for a week.

Then they replied telling me to ask another university.

Online there were several sites all claiming to be the official site for that other university, each with different contact numbers.

I have been trying to call them since last week.



Today i prayed with my parents before i tried to again.

I called, they answered. I spoke, they did not understand. They hung up.



The application window closes in 2 days.

According to 2 sites online, i am not eligible.



If i go for the entrance exam, i'm fighting tens of thousands for 7 seats.

If i go for the test, i need to study Physics from scratch in a month to compete.



Honestly... I've more or less given up.

But mom and dad haven't. Keep knocking till the door's closed.



I'm not eligible.

It's not possible to study triple science in a month for the A level standard exam.

I can't fight tens of thousands of people and come out top 7.

I'm going to have to pay $125 USD to try applying.

My application needs to travel from Singapore to a small town in India in a day.



After reading Sophia's blog, i feel like swearing on my blog too. Seems applicable.

Argh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I swore? Not on the latest post, if I didn't rmb wrongly....? Take care Jus. Will keep u in prayers!

-sophia

3:58 pm, April 07, 2009  
Blogger Justin said...

Not in the latest post. Just last week's one. Haha.

11:11 pm, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home