19 January 2007

A Normal Post

Maybe for once… I’ll make a normal post like you’d expect on a normal blog.

Maybe it’ll prove that I’m normal.

Then again… nah.

I’ll just share a little a bit of myself.


1. I attached my MP3 player on the com

2. It put on shuffle.
3. I thought hey… why not.
4. For every question, I typed the song that's playing.
5. For every new question– I pressed the next button.
6. I didn’t lie and try to pretend I’m cool… I’m not.


The Soundtrack of My Life

Opening Credits
Suite from Forrest Gump, Alan Silvestri

As a favorite tale ends, my own begins


Waking Up
Pray with me, Alan Silvestri

These few are all from the Forrest Gump album by the way


First Day at School
Where Heaven Ends, Alan Silvestri
Hey hey hey!



Falling in Love
Every Beat of My Heart, Corrinne May
I will be watching over every beat of your heart… Aww



Breaking Up
That’s My Boat, Alan Silvestri

Ouch



Prom
Run Forrest Run, Alan Silvestri
Forrest had my hairspray and was late.



Life’s Okay
This is Your Life, Switchfoot
Are you who you want to be?


Mental Breakdown
Mighty is the Power of the Cross, Chris Tomlin

What can mend our brokenness, brokenness…



Driving
When the Tears Fall, Tim Hughes

Through the rain maybe…


Flashback
Somewhere Over the Rainbow/ What a Wonderful World, Cliff Richard

Oh yes! I forgot I had this medley.



Getting Back Together
How Great is Our God, Chris Tomlin

Amen!



Wedding
Hide and Seek, Imogen Heap

Where are we, what the hell is going on…



Birth of a Child

The Beautiful Letdown, Switchfoot
Double ouch



Final Battle

Dare You to Move, Switchfoot

Everyone’s watching you now…



Death Scene
Jesus on the main line, Alan Silvestri

Wow… finally huh?


Funeral Song
My Immortal, Evanescence

I’m so tired of being here…



End Credits

Gone, Switchfoot

My high-school dreams >gone!<

My childhood sweethearts >gone!<

Just try to prove my wrong

And pretend like you’re immortal


I am not normal.


And I’m blogging from India.


I really am not normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home