24 December 2006

Ten

It’s been 10 entries and only 10 people have been told my blog address thus far. An entire year has passed and I think it’s about time to share my stories with the world.


This is my Christmas Gift to you.
It took a year to make,
And I do hope you like it.



I started off writing as this character because I felt it described simply what I wanted to become. Yet in helping people to find themselves… I found myself too. I changed… I realised things… and I began to see how I should not try to be a GuardiAngel, but instead just be one. The difference is that the first focuses on doing things that would make you seem like an Angel, like saving the world, while the second just focuses on God- and everything from there falls into place.


For too long have I felt that it was God who helped me save the world instead of me who helped him save his world.


That may be a minor detail to you, but it’s a major realisation to me.


You see…
I once thought that I had a pair of wings.
I could do anything I wanted with them on.


But now I know…
It may look like I own a free flapping wing on my right,
But looking to the left you’ll see that I’m just a part of a bigger wing.


I am merely part of the Body of Christ.



And I like the warmth and protection here.



This coming year is going to be different.
I am going to be different.

And GuardiAngel is going to be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home