30 June 2009

In the past 2 weeks...

I was around 2 girls who suddenly and randomly had emotional breakdowns.


I made 2 other girls cry after reading something i wrote.


And today, another one suddenly and randomly broke down after reading something i wrote.



___-_-___



After many days of searching for the book Pride and Prejudice at several popular bookstores, i found a copy on the dining table today. Seems Marianne was using it as her literature text.



___-_-___



I was arranging to meet an old classmate at Times Square in KL and give Kimberly (who was with me) a surprise. On the way up, she called.



Classmate: I'm leaving the school now. Be there in 2 hours.

Justin: We'll be there at about 1.30pm.

How long will you be there for?

About 45 minutes.

You want me to spend 2 hours just getting there to spend 45 minutes with you all?
Go and die lah!



No prizes for guessing the classmate.



___-_-___



Life is short guys. Time passes so fast.

Fighting Spiders' 2nd last episode airs tomorrow.

It's not too late to repent if you haven't been watching.



Now time to see how the boys survive without the alpha female Sam around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home