15 June 2009

Letter

To my dearest wife,


The bed's been quite empty without you here. There's a distinct feeling i get in the house that something's missing. It's not an obvious kind of thing... i know no one else in the house feels it, but i do. I miss you.


Things have not been as great as they used to. The dreams i had are not really coming true the way i hoped they would. I've spent all my efforts on getting into Medical College i haven't been close to people for a while. And now that i didn't get in, i'm left with nothing. Yeah... I wish you could be here now, holding me in your arms and telling me that it's going to be alright. I may have lost all else, but to have you by my side is still more than i could ever wish for. I love you.


I'm not going to hide the truth from you. It's tough being without you and it's tough being true to you when you're not here. There are so many nice girls around who are gentle and kind, who would go out of their way for others. But i chose to be alone, to be away from them. There are so many picture of girls as attractive as can be in magazines, TV, and posters. But i stay away from them too. It's difficult and it even hurts to abstain, but i know you would want me to. And i too want to be as perfect and pure as i can for you, because you are worth it.


It's time to turn in. I'll be thinking of you before i close my eyes, imagining all the things we could do once we're together. I can't wait to see you.


Love,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home