26 June 2009

Conclusion

I know i should post something but not sure what.



Appeal status

Current status : NUS regrets that your appeal is unsuccessful.
Last Appeal Received : 03 JUN 2009.
Last Mode of Appeal : ONLINE APPEAL FORM.


So i guess that's it then.



Makes me wonder what the past 3 years have been about.



But it is okay. Because a few years from now i won't be asking the same question once i can look at the whole matter from hindsight. For now, FASS, here i come.



In other news i could do the right thing without having the bittersweet aftertaste of giving something up. I was given a moral choice, i took the tougher road and things came out tops.



Because now, I'm doing the right thing no longer merely because i want to do the right thing. Doing the right thing sometimes involves uncomfortable sacrifices that that kind of reasoning cannot stand against. See my former post titled Girls.



And why suddenly so holy? I got stuck in church for 2 hours alone last friday. Life changing. I had forgotten that christianity was not a religion but a relationship. Marilyn could listen to Adam Lambert's words- his songs, and write fan mail, but that doesn't constitute communication or a relationship. In the same way i was reading God's word and praying for people, but it didn't constitute a relationship.



So i spent some time placing everything back in God's hands. then i felt my burden was lighter. He now held my worries for my future, dreams, ambitions, talents, friends, family, wife and life. Like Norma Desmond once said:



Peace can only come when you surrender
I'll see you again when i surrender



So we're back on track again. Time to go save the world.
I haven't said that in... years... wow.
Hello God, long time no see!



And to conclude, yesterday i found out i made 2 girls cry after reading words that i had written. That made me want to cry. I was so happy.



La la la la la.
I may have given everything up to God, but he has made sure i haven't lost everything.
La la la la la.



By the way, we're down to the final 2 episodes of Fighting Spiders. This week's episode was drama! Things have changed. I didn't have much hope for Tony and Annie before coz...


Tony had to choose between gang and Annie. Tony chose gang.
Annie had a more stable alternative option- a doctor going after her.


2 points against them getting back together.



But just this week the whole gang got killed in a shootout and Annie's doctor boyfriend revealed his dark nature. So it's hu-rah for Tony and Annie's last chance to reunite. Hurry too, it's only left to 2 episodes! Chances are good too, a boxer ex-gangster like Tony is the kind of person Annie can turn to when dealing with a pervert.



So to conclude my conclusion, oh man... In 2 weeks time i'll have no one else's life to watch. I'll need to live my own life! Oh the horror.



Not forgetting the kite flying bully beating tomboy Sam is back and now part of a love triangle. Woah!




Sam in Fighting Spiders season 2 when she turns 16.



So to conclude my conclusion that i had previously concluded, love God. Not love his book or love writing fanmail to him. Love him like you would a father, a brother, and a friend who gave you life and his life. And when you love him and let him take charge of your life, he'll make it meaningful and happy for you.



Trust me on that, I gave him everything, and he gave me Fighting Spiders to watch on youtube even after i missed an episode on TV and fell into despair. (click on the link to see how Sam looks like in season 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home