20 April 2009

Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds.



Let's say everything went according to plan.

Justin applied for Vellore on time, and flew to India in time for the preparation course.
Then a letter would arrive back at home saying his essay test is the day after in NUS.

No contact
No flight
No new clothes
No consultation with Dr S

No chance.



Let's turn the clock back and everything had gone according to plan 2 years ago.

Justin applied for medicine in NUS.
Justin got called down for the interview.

Justin has not gone through the hunt for a fugitive- he knows no stress
Justin has not had men under him- he knows no failure
Justin has not punished anybody- he knows no firmness
Justin does not have Dr S' letter.

Justin has nothing to say.



I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.


I thus conclude with the same verse as the post below. Happy 101st post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home