15 September 2009

Too much TV

Many are called,
Few are chosen.




Not a line you'd expect to hear on TV (mobile).
I sat up in the bus and awaited the next line.



Now let's find out who will be...

...the next Ninja Warrior!




Ho yeah!
Hahaha life is good again.



I love Ninja Warrior. It's probably half the reason why i'm training my body so hard- i'm inspired.

(The other half is because my girlfriend mentioned in passing that she likes shoulders and arms.)



Makoto Nagano, the fishing boat captain, just cleared the new stage one with a new record! Ho ho ho!

He's my favourite contestant.

My sister and i shouted, screamed and banged on the floor for the full 30 seconds of his ascent up stage 4 and achieve total victory in the previous season- becoming only the second man to be crowned Ninja Warrior in history.



He should really be recruited to join G.I.Joe.


Technically,
this unit doesn't exist.
But if it did,
it would be comprised of the best operatives in the world.

And when all else fails, they don't.



Just think of it.

The selling power!


Makoto Nagano-

Ninja Warrior,

G.I.Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home