12 September 2009

Quotes

In case you're still in the dark and think that Justin's book of quotes no longer exist... time to follow me into the light. With the advent of modern technology, Justin's book of quotes is now in digital format... and very up to date. So you've been warned (and now you know why Justin has been typing into his phone every time you talk nonsense). Here are some extracts from the bestseller soon to hit stores.



The Good


Take stock of my life:
Am I a human being or a human doing?
-Dr Alan Adams


It's not about
how smart you are
or how rich you are,
but who you are.
-Mike Hack



The Bad


How do you spell FBI?
-Rex, Toy Story 2


Want me to scold your mother is it?
-My mother



The T Shirt Slogans


Your daughter is in good hands.


Friends don't let friends talk to ugly boys.


-

I cannot believe i've never used this post title before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home