17 May 2009

Somewhere I Belong

Why did i spend all that money and travel 11 hours by coach to sit for a test that i knew i would not clear?


I was asking myself that question as i arrived in Penang.


Yet i still believed that God works, and everything happens for a reason.


And i was rewarded.



Only 6 people had travelled from all over Singapore and Malaysia to attend this test. Only 6 people so sure this was what they wanted. Only 6 people so crazy.


And to meet for the first time in my life, people who believed in the same thing as me, felt the same calling as i did, and had testimonies of how they got to this stage as colourful as (if not more than) mine, was just such an awesome relief!


I'm weird, but i'm not alone!


And that... really was worth the trip. And the money. And the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home