19 May 2008

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself.


My name is Justin.


I am not GuardiAngel.

Not most of the time at least.


My favourite comic in the papers is Bizarro. No surprises here.

I love the manga Hellsing, though it's graphically violent, sensual and theologically incorrect.


I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. It triggers my asthma.


I've never wept during a movie more than i did for "The Nativity Story".


I'm happy being called weird. As long as it's not said in a condescending tone.


I've only been kissed on the lips by one girl not in my related to me.

I'm 20 and i've never been attached.

And i'm proud of it.


Thrifty with myself, generous with others.

Penny-wise, pound-foolish.


I know you're thinking about the kiss. She was 3 years old so relax.


My song of the week 2 weeks ago is "The Cure for Pain" by Jon Foreman.

My song for the last week was "Aubrey" by Bread.

I'm quite sure you haven't heard either.

I'm more sure that if you don't agree with that statement you don't know them both.


I wanted to be a psychiatrist, but it looks like i'm going to end up a psychologist.


I'm writing with my real name.

Because GuardiAngel hasn't been doing much that is blog worthy lately and this blog is dying.

So i'm saving the (blog) world for GuardiAngel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home