03 February 2009

Excuse me...

It's 8 more days to ORD.
It's 8 more days to freedom.
I can see the door to the free world just ahead, and we're almost there.
This is the moment we've waited for for the past close to 2 years.


As i look through the door i had not looked through for so long
I saw many people
Those that had passed through before me to freedom
Those fortunate enough to never have left the free world.


But...
Why did all the people outside look so sad?



All around me celebrate the final approach to the door

But when we finally get out

When we finally get the freedom we so wanted

Will the freedom really make us happy?




Excuse me, sirs and mams... For all of you living in the free world... Can you smile a bit not? Har? You looking like conscripted recruits! What? The world outside worst than army ah? Sign on lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home